One who has it and the one who sleeps beside know well the adversities of snoring! And the world is currently comprised of these two categories of people, so if you are reading this, follow till the end; because irrespective of which category you belong to, the information provided here will be of great help to you.
Medical science has leaped steps further in bringing out anti-snoring devices. Numbers of snorers is also increasing day by day. And consequently other complicacies like sleeplessness, cardiac arrest, etc are also becoming more prominent. Though initially it seems harmless, but gradually it begins showing it harmful side effects and by the time these effects become prominent, it will be too late. Hence it is required to treat snoring right from the beginning. Snorers won’t know it, but in case you find your partner snoring during sleep, rush to the market and buy any of these following anti snoring device:
- Anti snoring solution: yes, you are guessing it right. These are available in solution and all you need to do is drop the prescribed amount in your nose before sleeping. Solutions are also available in sprays for nose and mouth.
- Nasal strips: These are put in the nostrils and keep them in shape so that air inhalation and exhalation becomes easy. These are usually made up of soft plastic and do not cause irritations in the nose. In case of normal people, nostrils do not close down during breathing, but the case is opposite for snorers. After continuous breathing, the nostrils close down and cling to one another, thus making it uncomfortable for them to breathe and since they are in an unconscious state, air automatically finds the way through mouth. Using this nasal strips, will keep the nostrils in balance and will make an unobstructed passage for the air to flow in and out.
- Pillows and cushions for snorers: It is an important doctor suggestion that sleeping on the back causes snoring. Hence it is advisable to sleep on stomach or else lie sideways. Due to flat sleeping, the muscles of the face relax, thus allowing the mouth open. Anti snoring pillows and cushions are available which allows the person to sleep on side. It also reduces the risk of spondylitis (pain of neck and collar region).
- Nasal cones: It has the same function as the nasal strips. However, these are much better than the strips. The cones are designed to suit the nose and guarantee a complete relief from snoring.
These are the three important types of anti snoring devices available in the market. You can easily find them from any medicine store; however before purchasing them, you should know a few things about them.
- You can also buy them online. But make sure the company from which you are purchasing is a reputed one. Study the credentials of the company thoroughly and then settle for a deal.
- Some doctors claim that surgery is the guaranteed treatment option for heavy snorers. Do not go for it. Surgery can even make things complicate. Till date there hasn’t been an established proof of surgical treatment for snoring.
Asonor anti snoring solution is one of the best in the market. For more information browse through asonor.com